• To oversee the overall operations of the store.
• To provide and to execute operational improvement plans so as to increase the profitability of operations.
• To provide support to other departments and on matters relating to marketing and promotional plans.
• To attend to customer’s complaints and suggestions.
• To review and formulate standard operating procedures and Company’s control system, so as to minimize operating costs, to ensure efficient inventory movement and security system of the store.
• To monitor sales performance of the store and to implement marketing strategies in order to attain sales targets.
• To train and to motivate staff so as to increase the level of staff performance for future manpower need and new store set-up/ expansion.
• To oversee stock control and purchases of office equipment, stationery item and sundry item and to ensure the smooth handling of management documentations and courier services.
• Responsible and general maintenance of all office furniture & equipment, to administer store general facilities and IT products/ systems.
• To oversee general administrative affairs and to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the store.
• To handle day to day administrative related matters, human resources planning, IT systems and general purchases.
• To liaise and to follow-up with the various government bodies on license application, legal cum contractual documentations, correspondences, the compliance of government’s requirements and legislations.
• Responsible for the compliance with set procedures of cash handling by Chief Cashier and Assistant Chief Cashier, including cash handling with cashiers and cash-in-transit (C.I.T.).
Education & Experiences
• Have been in retail sector more than 8 years.
• At least Diploma holder in any field.
• Familiar with various departments in store operations.
• Good products knowledge and store’s overall operations.
• Good analytical in Profit & Loss, Store’s KPI and ROI.
• Highly motivated and able to lead the team.
• Team player and good problem solver.
• Results orientate and work minimum supervision.