- To carry out preventive maintenance of entire building equipment including air conditioning system, gen set, electrical and mechanical installation, lighting, floor, ceiling, plumbing and walls.To maintain electrical switch gear, main switch board and generator system.
- Take appropriate steps to update yearly licensing of standby Generator and restricted charge man competency certificate.
- To ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment.
- Identify problem, recommends solutions and implement solutions.
- Ensure safe working environment and ensure compliance with established timeliness.
- To maintain all system including monitoring and keeping appropriate logs and measurement.
- To supervise and monitor repair and maintenance works done by external contractors.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Operate hand pallet trucks, power trucks and forklift, if necessary.
- Perform related duties as required or assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or the Store General Manager
- Take responsibilities co-ordination of
maintenance and facilities function.
- Able to work long hours, public holiday and rest
day when required.
- Willing to travel as an when requires.