• To be able to differentiate and familiar with all range of product.
• To ensure storage of seafood product at the right temperature, time and right place.
• To be able to know and familiar with the product code and proper usage of weighing scale.
• To be able to display the products.
• To be able to handle and cut seafood, meat and poultry range of product.
• To be able to practice stocks with ‘first in first out’ (FIFO).
• To involve in daily stock record and periodic stock takes for stock accuracy objective.
• To be able to conduct receiving process.
• To be able to conduct QC.
• To organize proper storage of chilled and frozen items in the cold rooms for easy retrieval and maintain cleanliness of the cold rooms at all times.
• To ensure proper housekeeping to achieve the basic hygiene standards of the department and all fish/poultry display equipment & accessories are washed and cleaned at the end of each day.
• To monitor consumption of consumables (plastic rolls, vegetable tapes, film wrap, foam trays and etc.) and ensure timely re-ordering of these items.
• To be able to control and manage the operating expense and manpower planning.
• To run out stock take report for each consignment store.
Sales & Margin
• To have skills to decide and change selling price due to spec, quality and demand.
• To be able to update selling price via ARM System.
• To be able to decide items and price for daily promotion items.
• To be able to serve customers well, handle and resolve any other issues raised customers regarding quality and complaints.
• To be able to manage shrinkages.
• To be able to do ordering.
• To ensure all stocks are properly displayed with the correct price cards.
• To be able to execute promotion activities.
• To involve in planning and executing operation management schedule to i) maximize productivity, ii) smooth operation, iii) minimum overtime and iv) proper planning of annual leave.
• To ensure proper documentation of staff leave application, medical leave and etc. are submitted to Human Resource & Admin department of the Store.
• To be able to lead, delegate, motivate and discipline people under his/ her supervision.
• To be able to read sales report, margin report and shrinkages report.
• To be able to guide and train subordinate staff to carry out duties according to the procedures.
Education & Experiences
SPM or equivalent.
At least 3 years experience in related field.
Familiar with MS Excel.
Good knowledge on the product price, quality and range.
Good communication skill.
Good solving, analytic and management skill.
Highly motivated and able to lead subordinate.
Work with little supervision.